Core B: FACS / FCMSRL: COBRE: Smooth Muscle Plasticity Phase III
Fluorescence-Activated Cell Sorting / Flow Cytometry Shared Resource Laboratory
Core B: The Fluorescence-Activated Cell Sorting/Flow Cytometry Shared Resource Laboratory (FACS/FCMSRL) is a state-of-the-art facility providing analytical fluorescence-based flow cytometry and cell sorting. The FACS/FCMSRL mission encompasses the following:
- assisting in designing, executing and analyzing flow cytometric experiments
- titrating and testing labeled antibodies
- providing laboratory and classroom training in flow cytometry
- FACS / FCMSRL facilities information for grant submissions
- description of instruments for publications
It serves investigators from laboratories in the University of Nevada School of Medicine, the University of Nevada Reno, and from other public and private laboratories in the area.
Please complete this short survey to better serve your needs.
Submission Form for Cells to be Isolated by FACS
Please complete our form: Submission of Cells to be Isolated by FACS