Academic Departments and Centers in Las Vegas
The University of Nevada School of Medicine in Las Vegas
In the late 70s, the School of Medicine began training medical students at Southern Nevada Memorial Hospital in Las Vegas, now known as University Medical Center, after completion of a six-story medical education center on the west end of the hospital's campus.
Presently, the school's affiliated hospitals in Las Vegas have expanded to include Mike O'Callaghan Federal Hospital, St. Rose Dominican Hospitals and Sunrise Hospital.
The majority of clinical education and patient care operations at the medical school are offered in Southern Nevada.
Patient Care Centers
- Campus Pharmacies: Friendly, Convenient Service
- Center for Children's Surgery
- Diabetes Center
- Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery Center
- Family Medicine Center - Las Vegas
- Hand Therapy Center
- Ji Won Yoo M.D.
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Center
- Nevada Care Program
- Nevada Radiation Exposure Screening and Education Program (RESEP): Nevada Radiation Exposure Screening and Education Program
- Patient Care Center - Las Vegas
- Patient Care Center—Henderson: All of Your Health Care at Our Center
- Pediatrics Center at Lied: University of Nevada School of Medicine
- Pelvic Floor Center
- Residency Clinic - Las Vegas: Comprehensive Team Based Care
- Surgery Center - Las Vegas
- University Weight Loss Surgery Center, Las Vegas: Surgical Weight Loss at the School of Medicine
- Women's Healthcare Center of Las Vegas: Compassionate Care for Women of All Ages
- Department of Emergency Medicine: Las Vegas
- Department of Family and Community Medicine, Las Vegas
- Department of Internal Medicine: Las Vegas
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology: Las Vegas
- Department of Pediatrics: Las Vegas
- Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences: Las Vegas
- Department of Surgery: Las Vegas