School of Medicine Alumni Association
Development and Alumni Relations
Medical alumni from Nevada and across the nation have reconnected with the school, its faculty, and current students. Membership provides a variety of opportunities for alumni to reconnect, network and give back to the School of Medicine. Become a dues-paying member today!
The chapter supports the production of Synapse, the official magazine for the alumni of the School of Medicine, the University of Nevada School of Medicine Alumni Association scholarship, student service project grants, the White Coat ceremony and in 2009 made a $25,000 contribution to the William N. Pennington Health Sciences building on the Reno campus.
- President: Dr. Tracey Delaplain '87
- President-Elect: Dr. Helen Gray '08
- Immediate Past President: Dr. Lisa Lyons '97
- Vice-President for Membership: Dr. Dodd Hyer '83
- Vice-President for P.R. and Communications: Dr. Joseph Hollen '76
- Secretary/Treasurer: Dr. Sharon Frank '81
- Member-at-large: Dr. Jill Oswalt '87
- Member-at-large: Dr. Reka Danko '08
- Member-at-large: Dr. Susan Park ‘05