Advancing medicine and health through community partnerships
Supporting the mission of the University of Nevada School of Medicine to train the next generation of physicians through active community engagement and programs which increase access to care statewide.
The office of Statewide Initiatives has the following programs:
The University of Nevada School of Medicine has the following community outreach programs.
- Advanced Surgical Training Lab
- Anatomical Donation Program
- Nevada Instant Atlas: County-Level Health Workforce and Population Health Database
- Nevada Radiation Exposure Screening and Education Program (RESEP): Nevada Radiation Exposure Screening and Education Program
- Office for Community Faculty
- The Transplant Network