Scholarships and Other Funding
Admissions and Student Affairs
Scholarship and Grant Resources
- Armed Forces Health Professions Scholarships - The Army, Navy, and Air Force have health profession scholarship programs, referred to as HPSP, or AFHPSP scholarship for the Air Force, to help you pay for your education in a medical field.
- National Health Services Corps (NHSC) - The NHSC Scholarship Program (SP) awards scholarships to students pursuing careers in primary care. Students commit to serving for two to four years upon graduation and completion of training. Allopathic and osteopathic medical students in their fourth year at an accredited medical school are eligible to apply.
- Indian Health Service Scholarship IHS Scholarship Program
- The Medical Student Training in Age Research (MSTAR) Deadline: January 30, 2015
- Nevada Women's Fund Scholarship Deadline, February 27, 2015
- The Pisacano Leadership Foundation Scholarship Deadline: March 2, 2015
- Soroptimist International of Truckee Meadows Deadline: February 13, 2015
- Soroptimist Sierra Nevada Deadline: March 1, 2015
Keep checking for updates. This information will continuously be updated for 2015-16 as information is received.